September 03, 2009

take a look for a while

Growing Up

Ayu Anggraini Kusumaningrum. I was born in Semarang, Central Java of Indonesia. on Tuesday, May 16th 1995. I'm 15 and happy. I've been growing up in Semarang. with parents, beautiful mum and great dad. also with my little brother. and I'm a moslem.
I've a lot of bestfriends, they're my happiness. and I've a lovable boyfriend that makes me be a more wise person.
I was starting my studyworld in ABA 30 playgroup for a year. then I became a kindergarten student of ABA 30 for two years. then I grow up to Al-Azhar 25 elementary school. after that I was in Al-Azhar 14 junior high school. and now, I'm a student of 3 Senior High School ☺

Interested

I was a little model catwalk, I ever become a cover calender. inyiminyi. I love all about english and a couple years ago I've become a minister of english of my elementary. but now I just love to have fun with my own world, wihiw!
I love to make a pose in front of the camera, but I'm an amateur. I love to singing, I've been learning about how to singing well in Purwacaraka Music Studio.
I'm a doctor wannabe. I wish I could be a great doctor. I'll study hard to realize it.
and I love to cheerleading. I'm a cheerleader. I'm THUNDERS. and I wish I could be a great side base ☺

I'm your Next Bestfriend

a friendly person. you may to be my bestfriend. just check it out!

TWITTER

FACEBOOK

TUMBLR

LOOKLET


Yahoo Messanger: Ayu AK

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar