Hey I can hardly believe that here I am. I am Senior High School student. I have a brand new day. I have a lot of things to do. I am busy -_-Last week I've accepted my first report of mid-term-test score. yeahhh.. it little bit makes me worried (⌣́_⌣̀) I got 13rd rank with an average 80,56. It isn't bad. I believe that it just a beginning of me. and I thought that I've done it well cause here I am, I'm still through my life normally and still running with my spirit.
I love my life. I've a great mom who always understands me. She is beautiful and great. She accepts me with an open hand to always hold me and makes me feel great. She is awsome. a big love for you mum ♥
I'm a cheerleader. and I am core team. I'm proud to be a cheerleader of THUNDERS. I wanna show them who-likes-to-mocking-us that cheerleader isn't bad as like as they thinking.
I've a very nice boyfie who always support me. I've a lot of great bestfriends.
I promise I'll study harder to get better score. Bless me, God.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar