at December 10th my friend, Belladina have a cakeday. and the previous day THUNDERS B team made a little project to give her a little surprise party. I didn't take an important role, I just followed my friends' instruction. at that Friday afternoon, Hana told me that a few of THUNDERS come to the school hall, then I went there alone -_-. there was Belladina, Dea (capten of my team), and my senior, mbak wiwit, mbak lana, mbak ledina and mas galang. at first I didn't know the story of how-could-it-happen, I just sat closed my other friends, and listened what my senior talked about.
the point is they were mad to Belladina cause she didn't come to a meeting. mm how poor she is, she got down and she was crying.. she asked a permission to got to the toilet. and here we go..
we prepared the cake and when she had gone back, we congratulated her and sang a Happy Birthday song.
this is Belladina with some cake cream in her face
the way she cleaned herself
here we are
(Ana, Dhila, Dian, Me, Hana, Belladina, Dea, Okto, Dani)
(Mbak Lana, Mbak Ledina, Mbak Wiwit, Mas Galang, Belladina, Jeanny, Hana, Dea, Okto, Dian, Ana, Dani and Me)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar