Desember 04, 2010

he is growing up

this picture was taking on my holiday at Tawangmangu. me, my brother and my mum was playing with "Bir Bintang" but just for our photo's property -_- absolutely we didn't drink it -_-.
OK, this is my brother named Yuristyo Dewantoro. I usually called him Boby. I gave his name by myself when I was child. How sweet -_-
when he was child, he had a bright skin, slim body and he looks so inyi minyi. but now he is growing up. he becomes a big black handsome guy :D
but sometimes it disturb me when I realize that he taller than me -____- why oh why.
he is growing up. he has a girlfriend. he will through national examination. he will become a senior hi school student.
and......... I'm afraid that he would be far from me -_-
but I know in the deep of his heart he loves me :p
we have a lot of similarity and differences, our face is like a twins -_- but we have a different skin. we have a different character. but we still love each other :3

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar